Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Cleaning

It's that time of year again. I am so excited for Spring that even the thought of a good Spring Cleaning can't bring me down.

I found a list of ten great tips from QuickHousecleaning-Tips.com. I've listed the ten tips below. See the website for more details.

  • Make a housecleaning schedule
  • Survey each room in your home
  • Get help
  • Gather your cleaning supplies
  • Use natural cleaning products
  • Get clutter free
  • Get rid of distractions
  • Get some housecleaning music - Try Slacker Radio!
  • Make a housecleaning maintenance plan
  • Hire a housecleaning service (don't get excited, it's only recommended once per year)
The basic point here is that a little planning will make the whole endeavor a lot easier.

I like the tip about using natural cleaning products, so you can clean without killing yourself! Check back here soon for some tips on making your own natural cleaning products.

0 comments: